Thursday, January 21, 2010

Haiti

The earthquake in Haiti has really mobilized people around the world to help.  A friend of ours is putting together a fundraiser concert on February 14th to raise money to be donated to the relief efforts.  I was happy to volunteer my services to try and help out.  I'll be at the event all day taking portraits and band promo pics.  For a small donation you can get a nice portrait or your band can get some press shots to use to market yourselves.  I'm really looking forward to this event and hope anyone who is in the area can attend. 
(I'll put up the details when I have them)

*Update: Like I said, the date is Feb. 14th.  I believe it's running 2-10pm and it will be held in Milford, MA.  More details when I have them.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment