Friday, July 1, 2011

Uxbridge Cultural Council Grantee Reception



Last night I attended the Uxbridge Cultural Council Grantee Reception at Riverbend Farm.  Enjoyed a nice spread of apps and drinks, and got to hob-nob with some State Reps. and Senator.  I've received an arts grant to pursue a photography project I'm working on that will be exhibited later this summer/early fall.  Details to follow on that...

I got a chance to speak with Senator Moore, Jennifer Lawless the Director of the Massachusetts Cultural Council, and a few Selectmen from town.  Special thanks to Sarah and my mom for attending with me.  I gave a brief overview of the project in my short speech which you can see on Uxbridge local access some time soon.  

*Pics by me, Sarah, and Rep. Kuros


 


 

*Pics edited with Camera+ App

No comments:

Post a Comment